Protect TV in the outdoors from the elements such as rain, insects, high / low temperatures, snow, dust, salt air and humidity by enclosing the TV and using the proper sealing measures.
DIYBackyardplanning Outdoor TV Cabinet will protect the TV’s internal electrical components from the outside elements. The design incorporates many weatherproofing design aspects. Redwood, cedar or pressure treated wood is recommended to ensure long-lasting enjoyment. Using an outdoor TV Cabinet is an affordable alternative to an expensive outdoor rated TV.
Enjoy your protected TV in your outdoor living space such as a patio porch, deck, under a patio cover such as a gazebo or pergola.
Save thousands of dollars and countless hours of research by using DIYBackyardplanning Outdoor TV Cabinet step-by-step building plans. The inexpensive ($19.99-$29.99) TV cabinet plans are available immediately for download upon purchasing so there is no delaying your project. Download today!
Whether you’re a Do-It-Yourselfer or you prefer to hand over the plans to a contractor, DIYBackyardplanning Outdoor TV Cabinet step-by-step building plans provide:
- Step-by-step easy to follow detailed instructions with photos and 3-D drawings
- Complete material list – eliminating the multiple trips to the hardware store
- Cutting list with templates for angle cuts
- Plans are ready to print on standard (“letter”) 8.5″ x 11″ paper
- Design incorporates many weatherproofing measures
- Design includes door hardware and inside magnet placement
- Space for sound bar is available if desired
- Project can easily be completed in 1-3 days with minimal wood-working skills
Outdoor TV Cabinet Door Style – Double, Pop-Up or Bi-Fold Doors
Choose from 3 door design options:
Double Doors – doors open to the sides for maximum TV viewing
Pop-up Door – door pops-up toward the top and sits on hinges. The pop-up door reduces glare and eliminates the space needed on the sides of the cabinet.
Bi-fold doors – very attractive design that reduces the amount of space needed on the sides of the cabinet when open.