- Fits TV Sizes: 32″- 40″, 50” – 55” , 60”- 65”, 70” – 75”
- Bi-fold doors design
- Design includes door hardware and inside magnet placement
- Space for sound bar is available if desired
- Plans are provided via email once purchased
Downloadable Plans Include:
- Step-by-step easy to follow detailed instructions with photos and 3-D drawings
- Complete material list – eliminating the multiple trips to the hardware store
- Cutting list with templates for angle cuts
- Plans are ready to print on standard (“letter”) 8.5″ x 11″ paper
Frame and Posts Building Plans
Are you planning on mounting your TV Cabinet to posts? If so, the “Frame and Posts Building Plans” are essential! Plans include material list, cutting list, and step-by-step instructions. Save time, remove the guess work and let these plans instruct you on how to successfully:
- Build a frame to support the TV cabinet
- Install post footings
- Install post with the ideal height and spacing based off the size of your TV cabinet
- Hold the heavy cabinet up temporarily while you properly secure it to the posts
- Place your screws so they are hidden
- Install decorative corbel pieces
- Cutting template provided
Downloadable SubWoofer Enclosure Building Plans
You can easily protect your sub-woofer with this sub-woofer enclosure. You can’t rely on just your TV speakers outdoor – a sound bar and sub-woofer is a must-have to amplify the sound and boost the bass. Adding a sound bar and sub-woofer is simple and fairly inexpensive. The Outdoor TV Cabinet Plans include space for a sound bar already. You want to ensure your sub-woofer is protected from the elements. These Sub-Woofer Enclosure Plans include a material list, cutting list and step-by step instructions. Fits most sub-woofers – max size is 15.5″Hx 10.5″W x 7.5″.
Not bad at all fellas and gaalsl. Thanks.
Seth G –
This design was perfect for us because we don’t have much space on each side for doors. I was very impressed by the amount of information provided. Someone with light wood working experience could do this project.
Mark Olson, TX –
I looked all over the internet for this style. The plans are super detailed and easy to follow. We are very pleased with our TV cabinet.
Jared Jensen –
Having the material lust, cutting lust and detailed instructions made it possible for someone like me, a tech professional to build this. I am surprised the plans are only $20. Highly recommend!
John Marsh –
I was relieved to see that this design was added because I don’t have a lot of space on the sides for larger doors. All the details made it super easy to follow.
Ross Ferris –
These plans are impressive. I never expected them to be so detailed. The outdoor tv cabinet is my favorite piece in my backyard.
Mike Rolands –
Top notch plans and beautiful design!
Manny & Rebecca –
We’re very proud of how it turned out and friends and family love it! Watching a sports game or movie outside is everything!
Rita Manning –
5 stars! A+++++ These plans are all you need to build a beautiful and weatherproof TV cabinet.
Martha Barstow –
This is a fancy design and the end product looks so unique!
Kathy Sawhill –
Downloading these plans was the best decision. I was trying to work off some free plans and that was a disaster. Having the material list , cutting list and detialed instructions put me on a really good path for my project. My teenage kids helped me and I was so proud to complete this woodworking project on my own.
Ronald R –
The doors are a fancy design. I love having a TV in the backyard. We bought a regular indoor TV and you can tell it won’t get damaged in this enclosure. Plans are excellent!