Downloadable Outdoor TV Cabinet Building Plans Include:
- Upon purchase your plans will be sent via email immediately
- Step-by-step easy to follow detailed instructions with photos and 3-D drawings
- Complete material list – eliminating the multiple trips to the hardware store
- Cutting list with templates for angle cuts
- Plans are ready to print on standard (“letter”) 8.5″ x 11″ paper
- Fits TV Sizes: 32″- 40″, 50” – 55” , 60”- 65”, 70” – 75”
- This door design is the only design that DIYBP offers
that doesn’t have weatherproofing design aspects. Given this, DIYBP highly
recommends having a covered structure over this outdoor TV cabinet
enclosure to protect the enclosure from the outside elements.
- Design incorporates many weatherproofing measures
- Doors open to the sides for maximum TV viewing
- Design includes door hardware and inside magnet placement
- Space for sound bar is available if desired
Frame and Posts Building Plans
Are you planning on mounting your TV Cabinet to posts? If so, the “Frame and Posts Building Plans” are essential! Plans include material list, cutting list, and step-by-step instructions. Save time, remove the guess work and let these plans instruct you on how to successfully:
- build a frame to support the TV cabinet
- install post footings
- install post with the ideal height and spacing based off the size of your TV cabinet
- hold the heavy cabinet up temporarily while you properly secure it to the posts
- place your screws so they are hidden
- install decorative corbel pieces. Cutting template provided.
Check out a DIY’ers project: Project Spotlight: Outdoor TV Cabinet with Barn Doors.