- Height: 8 ½ feet
- Roof overhang: 12 inches all the way around
- Joists and slats count and spacing provide ample shade
- Plans are provided for download via email once purchased
Downloadable Plans Include:
- Step-by-step easy to follow detailed instructions with photos and 3-D drawings
- Complete material list – eliminating the multiple trips to the hardware store
- Cutting list with templates for angle cuts
- Plans are ready to print on standard (“letter”) 8.5″ x 11″ paper
The “Decorative Upgrade Plans” are available for an additional $7.99
The plans include 2 decorative design elements you can add to your structure – post base trim and decorative corner braces.
Material list, cutting instructions, step-by-step building instructions and templates make it easy to incorporate these features into your outdoor shade structure.
Post Base Trim– Decorative trim top plate enhancing the posts and helps to hide the post bracket. The skirt adds size to bottom of post giving it a craftsman style look.
Decorative Corner Brace– Spruce up the corner braces with an elaborate corbel cut design. The plans include a template making it easy to create and cut the corbel shape design.
This is going to go great in my ornamental inspired backyard. I almost had it built to a free set of plans I found but these are way better and totally worth the money.
Adam Rishni –
This is such a unique looking structure. Looks perfect in my flower garden. My handyman said these were the easiest plans to follow.