- Roof type: Hip
- Height: 14 feet
- Designed to be free standing, attached to an existing deck or cemented into the ground if desired.
- Optional Upgrade Features: Post Base Trim & Decorative Corner Braces
- Plans are available to download via email once purchased
Downloadable Plans Include:
- Step-by-step easy to follow detailed instructions with photos and 3-D drawings
- Complete material list – eliminating the multiple trips to the hardware store
- Cutting list with templates for angle cuts
- Plans are ready to print on standard (“letter”) 8.5″ x 11″ paper
The “Decorative Upgrade Plans” are available for an additional $7.99
The plans include 4 decorative design elements you can add to your structure – half sun, decorative corner braces, post base trim and under roof accent lighting.
Material list, cutting instructions, step-by-step building instructions and templates make it easy to incorporate these features into your outdoor shade structure.
Half Sun Accent – The sun burst design element really makes your structure stand out giving it a custom look.
Decorative Corner Brace– Spruce up the corner braces with an elaborate corbel cut design. The plans include a template making it easy to create and cut the corbel shape design.
Post Base Trim– Decorative trim top plate enhancing the posts and helps to hide the post bracket. The skirt adds size to bottom of post giving it a craftsman style look.
Under Roof Accent Lighting- Light up the top of the Gazebo using a hidden raceway that incorporates rope lighting. The light shines upwards enhancing the under-roof tongue and groove and the half sun burst. The lighting makes for a warm night time mood lighting.